As I told you guys before, my formal is coming up soon! YAYYY!! And I am gonna give you some tips for prepping for getting ready for that big event.
1. If you are doing your hair or makeup yourself, try it yourself, before the day of the event. Really make sure what you wanna do before the night of, because especially I don’t have alot of time because I have school earlier in the day!
2. If you need to get your eyebrows waxed, do it now!!!! Okay so it seems far in advance for a dance on Friday, but you should do it sooner rather than later, because if you do it the day of, you will still be red.
3. If you have a new pair of shoes, start getting used to them now. High heels tend to be very uncomfortable the first time you wear them. If you don’t test them out before the dance, halfway through the evening you will have taken them off!
4. (THIS GOES WITH #3) Bring a pair of flats in addition to your heels. I know what you are going to say, why, my heels are fine, but believe me, after a long night, all you will want to do is wear flats.
5. Make sure your date knows to get a corsage and you remember to get a boutineer. Its very cute, and they take good photos, and you might be the only one without one!
Anyway, guys! I hope you are having a great President’s day and a great week!