For me, good cute clothes make it easier to exercise, and make me wanna excercise more often. Today, I am going throught “My Get Fit Favorites.”
- Fitbit Flex in Pink: You guys probably already know what a Fitbit is, but it takes how many calories burn, how many steps you take and etc. This is great for exercise because it tracks everything as you go around.-$99.95
- Krass and Co. Campus Crush (in Purple): Krass and Co. is basically the preppy athletic clothes brand. Their shorts are very comfortable, and very soft, they are great for running, training, working out in the gym or even golf!-$40
- Lululemon Energry Bra: This is best sports bra ever, because it is great for all sports and working out. I love this product so much!-$48
- Nike Elites in Black: I love these socks! They are very cute, although specialized for basketball (my sport!) they are nice while running or going to the gym. -$18
- Nike Free 5.0 Shoes in Ice Cube Blue: These are probably the best all around training shoe, they can be used for anything. I wore them during my fitness class, in which we did everything from Zumba to Dodgeball. -$100
- Tervis Water Bottle: This is a very nice customizable water bottle. It is double walled and doesn’t sweat, I had my monogram put on to it, and I get comments on it everyday. -starting at $11
I hope y’all enjoyed this, and please comment some of your other Get Fit Favorites!