I wanted to share some of my favorite songs right now, with you! Below are the songs and the music videos for those songs, enjoy!
- Take Me to Church – Hozier: This is just a beautiful song, with very interesting lyrics, that really make you think.
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon: This is basically my pump up song, I listen to it while running, during basketball season and when getting ready for events.
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson: This is also a pump up song, its very fun to listen to and I love the sound of this song!
- Sugar – Maroon 5: This is a very fun song, other than basically being in love with Adam Levine, and just loving the sound of Maroon 5.
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers: An oldy but goody, this song I was introduced to in How I Met Your Mother, but then fell in love with it after the series.
- Like Real People Do – Hozier: This is the most beautiful song, Hozier has a beautiful voice, and it almost sounds angellic here.
- Boom Clap – Charli XCX: I loved The Fault In Our Stars soundtrack, and this was one of the songs on it. This song reminds me very much of the movie, and how much I love it.
- Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding: This is from the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack, which is just amazing.
- Let Me In – Grouplove: This is also from the TFIOS soundtrack, it just is a fun song that I am in love with.
- Get’cha Head in the Game – High School Musical: This brings me back to basketball season, and my shoe sweaking sounds, and dancing horribly to this song.
- What I Like About You – 5SOS Version: First of all, I like the original verision of this song, second of all, I love 5SOS. So of course I just love this song very much!
- Style – Taylor Swift: This is a perfect song and it feels as if it is a very preppy song. It is just like Taylor Swift, and I love it so much!
Thank you guys for reading, and comment your favorite songs of this moment.