heres the fab five for april 2015!
1. Mudslide Nourishing Hair Mask: This is from the Drybar collection at Sephora. At the Drybar for my formal, they used this on my hair. OMG it made my hair so smooth and so pretty! It stayed straight for awhile too! I then bought this from Sephora and started to use it at home! I love this! -$38
2. Hit Your Stride Skirt: This is a skirt from Lululemon. I own this for Golf. I wear it for practice, and sometimes for meets for Golf. I love this skirt! It has a pocket on the side where I carry extra pencils for games. I also sometimes carry anither score card, because I am known to lose those in my bag! -$64
3. Victoria’s Secret Body Wrap Top: This bikini top from Victoria’s secret is really cute! It comes in a whole bunch of colors too. The style is really nice and mimizes the size of your chest! Since there are alot of color options, it can pair with any of the bottoms. This is also nice to wear under a rash guard. -$38
4. Kate Spade “Break the Ice” Water Bottle: This is a really cute water bottle because it has a cute message on it. I love the colors together and the little saying! Oh my gosh! I just love Kate Spade too much I even need a water bottle. -$18
5. Wash Twill Whale Logo Hat: This is the cutest hat! I love this hat! Now that I am back playing Golf, this is nice to keep the sun back! My eyes are very light and I needed a nice hat like this to help me keep out the sun of my eyes! This hat is a nice hat, and the price is pretty good too! -$28
hope y’all enjoyed this post! If you enjoy any of the same things, please comment your review of these things!