I wanted to share with you stuff about Matcha. I have always loved Matcha Green Tea ever since in 2009 Starbucks came out with their Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino. More recently, as of January this year, I have been doing research on Matcha Green Tea. These are none of my recipes, I have linked the recipes on the from the websites I use them from.
Matcha Green Tea is a darker green color, and contains healthier benefits than regular green tea. It supposedly helps hair, skin and nails. Since I have been regularly drinking Matcha Green Tea I have seen a difference in my skin. My skin is normally very dry, but is now very normal, which the same use of my lotion and stuff. It is not very caffeinated, at least as much as Coffee. Matcha Green tea supposedly also supposed to burn calories. I am really not sure how true this is, but I’ll take their word for it.
In addition to having pure tea, I use Matcha in some recipes.
- Matcha Green Tea Mug Cake: This is a quick and tasty Mug Cake! I love the taste of this thing, and its an easy way to get your Matcha in a tasty food-like way!
- ‘Starbucks Inspired’ Matcha Green Tea Iced Latte: This is a tasty way to drink your matcha. This is a Starbucks Inspired beverage, so you can drink something that tastes pretty accurate, for a dupe.
- Healthy Matcha Green Tea Coconut Fudge: This is a yummy alternative to a real fudge. I really like the taste of Matcha, and don’t love the taste of Chocolate so I think this is really tasty. I also love that this is high protein, and sugar free!
- Healthy Matcha Green Tea Fudge Protein Bars: These bars are low sugar, low fat, gluten free and vegan protein bars. These are really tasty and are very match-y! I make these all the time and don’t always cover them in chocolate. I bring these to school and enjoy my protein bars!
- Matcha Green Tea Shortbread Cookies: These are nice little cookies to eat. Sometimes I melt white chocolate or dark chocolate and drizzle the chocolate over the cookies. I love a crumbly shortbread cookie, and this is certainly a good crumbly one!
- Matcha Green Tea Madelines: Okay, so I LOVE madelines, they are so cakey and cookie like and make me so happy. These are tasty with a glass of warm milk!
- Matcha Green Tea Energy Drink: This is a really tasty way to get your energy drink in, while drinking a tasty healthy one. I personally don’t use the liquid stevia in the recipe, and it is good without it.
- Bubble Milk Tea Boba: Now Boba is usually really high in calories, but this tasty Boba is 150 calories instead of the usual 400 calories. This makes you feel better about drinking a tasty boba drink.
- Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream Bars with Magic Topping and Toasted Almond Shell: THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MATCHA RECIPES OUT THERE! It is so tasty and I am a really big fan of Ice Cream bars so this is basically my life.
I hope you guys like these recipes and Matcha overall. If you are looking for a certain place to buy Matcha Powder, I would check Trader Joes or a local Asian Market. If you enjoy any of the recipes comment below please!