last tuesday I shared with you guys my favorite workout music, without showing you guys my favorite workouts! so here are my favorite workouts!
okay, I like to mix my workouts, I do several different things.
- Shooting Hoops: I usually do the usual shooting hoops with my sister. When we shoot its usually 30-45 minutes. This is approximately 143-214 calories burnt for 30-45 minutes.
- Driving Range: I usually go on the driving range for an hour shooting all from using my driver to trick shots that I need work on! This is approximately 211 calories burnt for an hour.
- Running: I go on 2 mile runs. This is to keep myself together and in shape. This takes me around 20 minutes to complete, but I am getting faster! This is approximately 234 calories burnt for 2 miles.
- Step Aerobics: This dance workout was originally not too fun for me, considering my dancing skills, but I am getting better! I do this for 30 minutes. This is approximately 286 calories burnt for 30 minutes of Step Aerobics.
- Gym Routine: On the occasion of me going to the gym at my school (usually once a week after my summer school classes, or during the school year while I am not playing my organized sport.) I like going on the elliptical machine for a starter for 10 minutes which burns approx 80 calories (depending on the speed!) Then I go on a spin bike, where I read a magazine or watch a soul cycle class video to follow along. I spend 30 minutes at a moderate speed and approximately burn 375 calories. Then I do sqats (usually 50). On average at the gym I say I burn approx 475 calories.
- Roll Out: After all of my workouts I roll out. This doesn’t burn calories, but its essential for me not to be in alot of pain in the next hours, or next day.
I occasionally do other things, but mostly these things. I enjoy going on the range, and it tends to be not so physically draining. I also enjoy the step aerobics because you get to listen to really loud music and dance really terribly.
Comment if you enjoyed this article and what is your favorite workout?