how have you guys been doing? i hope well! well anyway today I am gonna share with you all of my favorite beauty products. I don’t use them too much though because I don’t wear makeup everyday.
okay, well lets get started:
- Diorskin Nude ® BB Creme: This product is one of my favorites. I got it in New York in 2013! And I am still on the same bottle. But anyway this product is the bomb and its so soft on my skin.
2. Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter: This is such a simple lovely hi lighter. Its easier than powder and its just so simple. I love the blender on the other side.
3. Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder: This powder is perfect, its so matte over makeup, but it also works over nothing just to be a nice color powder.
4. Benefit Boi-Ing Concealer: Okay I have raved after this concealer before, but I am seriously in love with it! Its by far my favorite beauty product of all time.
5. Clinique ‘Chubby Lash’ Fattening Mascara: This is a new mascara but I seriously love it. I have blue eyes so this blue mascara is like perfect for me. Its not too light so it just gives a perfect tint for my eyes.
6. It Brushes Your Superheroes Full-Size Travel Brush Set: The It brushes are seriously the softest brushes I’ve ever used. They aren’t too expensive and not too cheap, because they feel great. Another plus side to this set is that these are the best brushes for everything you would need (I mean its not a full set, but its close to it.)
7. LORAC ‘The Skinny Palette – Black’ Eyeshadow Palette: This palette is from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale so its no longer available, but these are the best colors and lorac is such a nice brand!