so we are now completely into spring and i wanted to share some of my favorite spring dresses, and a guide for wearing spring dresses.
so here we go:
- Lilly Pulitzer Adeline Embellished Shift Dress – which would be perfect for morning brunches and cute parties.
- ROMWE Women’s Retro Print Long Sleeve Keyhole Back Tunic Shift Dress– this is a more boho like dress which is really springy with the blue and white.
- Alice and Olivia Pacey metallic cotton-blend tweed mini dress – this is a simple dress yet so cute, perfect for graduations.
- Vineyard Vines ‘Border Stripe’ Oxford Shirtdress – I really like these types of dresses because you can dress them up or down and would be perfect for lunch and shopping or dinner with the family.
- Green Short Sleeve Rockabilly Peasant Floral Bow Camo Slim Dress – I love the pattern on this dress so much, just love it.
- Topshop Strappy Bonded Mini Dress – this would be perfect for nights out, simple yet the fabric makes it very nice, the color is very springy!
- Abercrombie EMBROIDERED PEASANT DRESS – i love abercrombie for dresses, so comfortable yet perfect for any event.
hope you all enjoy! if you have any dresses that you love for spring please comment them below!
(aka kate wins!)