i hope y’all had a great 4th of july since i didn’t mention it last post! but its finally july, i don’t know whether i should be excited because summer or scared because school starting, because both are impending! so who knows!!
but today i wanted to share a special more concentrated fab five, i wanted to specifically show off “off the shoulder” tops/rompers/dresses.
shall we get started?
- Madewell ‘Balcony’ Eyelet Off the Shoulder Top -$88, I absolutely love the detailing on this shirt, the delicate eyelets pair perfectly with jean, no wonder madewell made this top!
- Nasty Gal Hang in There Off-the-Shoulder Top -$48, i think this is a really cute simple top, since its white it can be paired with a cute pair of my favorite gap patterned shorts or even plain bright colored shorts!
- Asos Denim Bardot Off Shoulder Dress With Ruffle -$56, i REALLY like this dress, i love the fabric and how it flows, also that light wash denim is very popular in summer! I can imagine this dress being perfect for all your summer gatherings!
- Nasty Gal Dahlia Off-the-Shoulder Top- $38, i am easily going to admit that this is my favorite off the shoulder item i have seem. as i said before that light wash denim!! just *SWOON!* perfect with a pair of white jeans or shorts. I own this shirt and absolutely love it!
- Wayf Stripe Ruffle Off the Shoulder Dress- $64. i think this is a perfect casual off the shoulder item for summer, it looks lightweight and cold be worn over a swimsuit!!
well all, i hope you enjoyed!
(aka kate wins!)