today is the last day of july! wow! this summer has gone way too fast!
so today i want to share my month’s favorites because i havent done that in awhile!
okay here we go!
- Topshop Stripe Off the Shoulder Top: first of all, you should know by now but i absolutely LOVE off the shoulder tops! but i especially like this one because of the stripes they are so cute and make the look perfect for summer.
- Michael Kors Fur And Leather Aviator Keychain: I have this in a baby pink and i wear it on my kate spade black maise bag and i absolutely love how it looks. its also really trendy and acessories a plain bag!
- mophie Purple Juice Pack Powerstation Charger: well y’all know but i am phone obsessed and i ALWAYS run out of charge it always happens. so when I bring this, i always feel safe on power.
- Vineyard Vines Whale Logo Cap: if this makes me a basic preppy, it does! i wear it all the time and i love it its great at the pool and this pink color is really nice!
- Converse ‘Jack Purcell’ Sneaker: Okay so these are your typical converse feel, but this style is girlier than regular converse, and i love the little mark on the toe. The blue is a PERFECT color for my summer to match my pastel summer.
- Tiffany 1837 Cuff: So this was a birthday gift for me, and i absolutely love it, it goes really well with any pastel blue outfit, and even though i like gold better, the silver is actually really perfect!
- Illesteva Leonard II Round Mirrored: so these are absolutely my favorite sunglasses! I LOVE how the blue mirror looks with the tortoise and they fit so well, 15/10 on my scale, i think everyone should own a pair!
- Zoya Nail Polish In Robyn: So, if you haven’t noticed, this summer I have been LOVING blue! i think its the absolute best! and zoya is such a nice quality nail polish!
well i hope y’allj enjoyed!
(aka kate wins!)