today, i am back with my next installment of khat with kate where i interview some of my favorite bloggers from the blogs that i like to read.
so today i wanted to share my interview with:
Frannie from The Blonde Prep
- When did you start blogging?
– I began blogging in eighth grade!
2. How did you get into blogging?
– I started blogging after one of my friends introduced me to a few “preppy
blogs” back in 2012, and I immediately thought the concept was just the
coolest thing. We both started our own blogs a few days later, and although we
really had no idea what we were doing, I loved it from the start! She doesn’t
blog anymore, but I have kept mine going for over four years and it really has
been incredible to see how much a little website I made with a friend has
created so many opportunities for myself.
3. Why do you enjoy blogging?
– I love blogging for so many reasons. I have made friendships and met some of
my favorite girls through blogging and networking on the internet. I’ve also
learned a crazy amount about networking in general, designing both websites
and graphics, creating a personal brand as well as an online business, and a
million other things too.
4. What do you like to do for fun?
– To be honest, I spend a lot of my free time doing something for my blog. It
might be writing an actual post, or it could be anything from responding to
emails, shooting outfits, analyzing my analytics, and maybe even shooting an
Instagram photo. However, I do also have a life outside of blogging (surprise,
surprise!) and I love hiking, running, cooking and baking, reading, and just
being with my friends. I’m also an avid traveler and I love to explore new
5. What is your favorite social media platform for showing your blog off?
– I wouldn’t say I really aim to “show off” my blog, but I definitely think
Instagram (follow me @theblondeprep!) has been a main source of growth for
TBP. Lately Snapchat has been growing as well, and I think that is an
incredibly fun platform because I love keeping up with other bloggers’ daily
lives minute by minute, so I like the opportunity to post as much as I want on
my Snap (which is @franacciardo).
well i hope you enjoyed this interview with frannie!
you can check out her blog the blonde prep right here!
(aka kate wins!)