today is august the 21st and i officially go back to school in 8 days.
oh my god, EIGHT DAYS!!!
i am kinda excited but very scared because i still have alot of stuff to do before school starts
so naturally i still have stuff to-do, of course
so today i wanted to share what my to-do list still consists of at the moment:
- label all of my school supplies
- make my binder covers
- put together your uniform / outfits for school days
- put together my backpack
- organize my essentials kit (advil, eye drops, mints/gum, hair ties/hair pins and lotion, etc.)
- put together my locker
- grab my carpet, locker shelf and mini white board
- take a trip to costco
- buy easy snack options and last minute paper needs
- make copies of my schedule for around the house and different school supplies
- i like to print out my schedule and hang it in different locations around my house to help to memorize my schedule
- organize my desk area
- organize my white / cork boards
- throw away unnecessary papers, etc
i have to admit, this is kinda all i have to do except for homework!
so tell me what you still are having to do before school!
(aka kate wins!)