it’s kate! happy sunday I hope you all had a great week last week.
today, I was inspired by (some may say overuse) my use of highlighter.
if you are unaware of what highlighter is, highlighter is a makeup product, it basically adds shine to your face and can be applied in certain spots to create a certain look of dewy glow.
i love using highlighter on my face because i feel like it helps me add that extra “glow” that looks good for my face. I love using highlighter ‘sticks’ (in stick more solid form rather than powder) because they are much simpler to apply (and for me) they tend to look better.
so today i wanted to share with y’all my favorite stick highlighters, or stick highlighter that I have been wanting to try…
let’s get started!
- glossier haloscope bronzer -$22
- milk makeup highlighter -$24
- clinique chubby stick sculpting highlight -$23
- milk makeup holographic stick -$28
- nars ‘the mulitiple’ -$39
- benefit ‘watts up’ cream highlighter -$30
- benefit ‘girl meets pearl’ -$30
i hope that you enjoy my post today!
(aka kate wins!)