its october, and of course i am back with my ‘music in my head’ segment. this month i picked ten songs that i either listened to alot during october, or the songs that i could not get out of my head this month.
here is my playlist:
so here is what i got:
- Bet On It – Zac Efron
- This is such as golf days jam! I would play with my gals and listen to this song, its just such as memory from the time and i people that i was with.
- Beware the Dog – The Griswolds
- My sister introduced me to this song about a year ago and i just started to listen to it again.
- Glamorous – Fergie
- This reminds me of gossip girl so much. I just spell out “g-l-a-m-or-ous” all of the time like I am not sure h0w it comes up so much, but I always think about it.
- My Type – Saint Motel
- This song is on the volkswagen commercial for the summer sale. this is so random but it has an awesome beat and awesome tune.
- LA Devotee – Panic! At the Disco
- THIS SONG! i listen to it while running, its super awesome because the beat is perfect and is super energetic for running.
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- This song is perfect for halloween. I feel like this is the seasonal hit if you know what i mean.
- Thriller / Heads will Roll – Glee
- This is really an awesome mash up. i vividly remember seeing this on tv, when it originally aired for television.
- Uptown Girl – The Warblers, Glee
- I LOVED GLEE, so much. I especially loved the warblers, the all boys singing group. This is an awesome rendition of this song!
- September – Earth, Wind and Fire
- I am fully aware that this month is october. but I am still gonna listen to september and jam to it. this song is such a classic the beat is great
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
i hope you enjoyed!
(aka kate wins!)