i don’t know about you all, but i love crafting. crafting helps with de-stressing and its super awesome because it really does not take a lot of work, and are super nice to give to people.
so today i wanted to share a craft that i created for all of you!
lets get started:
i call this one the…
some bunny loves you card
its super easy, all you need is:
- craft constrcution paper (in any color, i have THIS SET)
- glitter washi tape
- glue stick
- printer paper
- this template with the words on it
- stamp pad + a finger for stamping
- print out the template on canva and cut it out, and cut out the construction paper.
- glue the template to the construction paper
- stamp your finger in the ink pad, and then stamp on the template
- i then accented the cards with washi tape and finished decorating them as bunnies!
that is pretty much it!
also! i have a special deal for all my readers… a free chatbook!
here is mine, i chose my image of macarons for the cover.
when you go through THIS LINK, you can get a free book of any photos you want! i hope y’all try it out today, the code lasts until TODAY. so make sure to get your free chatbooks by 12 pm eastern time!
(aka kate wins!)