i cannot believe its already the middle of may! its kinda crazy to believe that in just a few weeks i will be a senior! ahhh i cannot believe i am so old!!
so onto the post! today i wanted to share with y’all some of the plans i had for things i either had or wanted to do this summer!
let’s go why don’t we!
- working! WORKING 9-5 what a way to make a living! of course 9-5 are not my hours but i will be working this summer like i did last summer at my school helping out. i just love waking up early so that i have something to do for the day and i start my day off well!
- swimming & relaxing! i want some time to swim, although i am not a great swimmer i would love to be better and practice because swimming is a great exercise as well!
- blogging! of course i will be blogging all summer. i will be sharing cute summer outfits, to preparing for school, continuing to explore colleges and such and such!
- exploring la! i am planning on in the afternoons getting active and being able to explore some cool new places with my family. some of these will come soon on a post for bucket list!
- taking photos! have you seen my instagram lately! i am loving it so i will keep sharing photos on the ‘gram as well as sharing more on the blog almost weekly! i am so excited for more pretty photos coming soon!
- helping my sister make films! my sister goes to film school at usc, and makes some pretty cool films, in which you can see here! and i am gonna be an actress for her this summer, we will see how this goes!
- keeping active! i am planning for weekly hikes this summer as well as my morning runs and other fun classes and videos to follow! i am gonna keep my cool and try new things which is very exciting!
- preparing my portfolio! i am taking ap studio art next school year and i am very excited, but also very nervous. i am ready and not ready but i am very excited to continue to do art, which i really love to do!
- touring and exploring colleges online! i am going on a little tour of the colleges around the area and i am gonna do some exploring online because many schools have like a google maps things where you can electronically see more schools!
- doing homework! i have a lot to prepare for being a senior, especially ap lit and for ap gov so i am planning to study and of course, do my khan academy math homework.
- test prep! i am gonna continue to prepare for my college process!
i hope you enjoyed!
(aka kate wins!)