happy sunday! i am chugging along with my summer nicely – and its almost halfway over! crazy crazy crazy! this past week has been insane since the nordstrom sale started – you can check out my picks here. so today, in full out summer i am sharing my summer nail polish favorites! i am loving these colors for summer and i am totally ready to share them with you!
here we go!
- sally hansen ‘glow with the flow’ color therapy nail polish: this metallic color is so amazing! fade proof, chip resistant and helps to naturally nourish your nails with an amazing color. at $6.59 a pop its a great deal for a good nail polish – they have it in 30 colors but I love this “glow with the flow” metallic one.
- ten over ten ‘essex’ nail polish : this blue color is classic and totally reminds me of the perfect beach day! the blue color entitled “essex” is available at amazon with some pretty amazing reviews!
- smith & cult ‘the bee side’ nail lacquer: this yellow nail polish called ‘the bee side’ is a totally amazing not too highlighter-y nail polish for summer. i feel that this color totally goes with the sun and can be paired with many pastel colors! and its low in stock so make sure to get it soon!
- essie ‘beauty nap’ gel color : i have yet to try essie’s gel polish color but i have heard amazing things about it. this slightly green / blue color is perfect for any activities.
- essie ‘peach side babe’ nail polish: peach is one of the perfect colors for summer. i have yet to find a situation where this peach nail polish isn’t perfect. essie is amazing nail polish at a good price point.
- ariel gordon ‘candy crush’ glitter nail polish:this glitter polish is the perfect top coat and accessory coat to put over any of these colors. i love glitter coats because they add a little special aspect to your day looking at the nails!
- deborah lippman ‘pink cadillac’ nail polish: this color totally reminds me of my barbie dream car with a little hot tub in the back. i absolutely loved my barbie car and this nail polish will be an amazing nostalgic reminder of my younger days!
- chanel ‘COQUILLAGE’ nail lacquer: another peach tone on my list. i have heard that the chanel nail polish is amazing, despite its slightly large price point!
- rgb ‘nude’ nail polish: nude nail polish was so my jam in middle school – as a backstory in middle school i was not allowed to wear nail polish- so i feel like if i still can wear nude nail polish – now its become a choice to wear – its totally cool!
i hope you enjoy my picks!
(aka kate wins!)