i am not meaning to brag in any form of the word – i actually am in reality sharing with you the stuff from the nordstrom sale that i have ended up with. i have a nordstrom not to far away from me so i am fortunate enough to be able to visit pretty often and i have to admit. i have gotten to take more than a few trips to try on stuff. in honor of the last days of the sale i am gonna share the stuff that i ended up with from the #nsale!
i am keeping it pretty brief here so… here we go!
- topshop floral slipdress : i mentioned in the post here. i just can’t get over how flattering this dress is – and its so easy to wear and can be styled a few other ways which i will hopefully be sharing with you all soon!
- free people bralette : i mentioned in the post #NSALE Look #1 : Topshop Floral Strappy Slipdress, i wore it under the dress! i am a HUGE fan of bralettes and this one is cute and well structured!
- beyond yoga leggings : these beyong yoga leggings are BEYOND SOFT – and comfortable (fits true to size!) for size s about a 2-4.
- foreo mini luna play : i have LEGIT used this everyday since i got it. its amazing – its a tad more sensitive than the clarisonic and i would 100% reccomend trying it if you have sensitive skin or acne (and i have heard its also amazing for wrinkles!).
- nike lunarepic low X-plore running shoeshoe : these rose gold and white (actually its kinda creamish color) nikes are SO comfortable and SO cute! they are honestly such perfect shoes – like i saw them online and HAD to have them – FYI they are even cuter in person.
i hope you enjoy my faves!