(this post contains affiliate links which may be monetized)
(that rhymed!) to me
to me its fall already. i mean we started back to school already, the weather is (sorta) starting to cool down and we had labor day (which for me at least) is the official end of summer. since for me its fall, i thought i should go on an activewear path. i am now a fan of exercise – which i totally gained respect for in the summer – and i just love running and walking outside. even though i am currently in my school’s golf season so running and walking – outside of my sport – are kinda going to the wayside because the pure amount of time i lack in my schedule. but in honor of my looking forward to running and walking, i thought i should put together a fall activewear wishlist!
are you sensing a pattern for my fall colors? i know they say no white after labor day but hey black and white is a classic color combo and i love the white skirt for golf – it would look awesome with my red polo!
again, just as a note to all my readers – ‘wishlist’ does not mean i own any of the above, or that i will buy any of the above. it just means that i like it visually and (unless noted) i do not own it; all that i will write about is stuff i hear from friends and other users of the product as well as the visual aspects of the product which i will mention in the comment below!
anyway, here we go!
- zella mirage longline sports bra : i have been sorta coveting since its been on the #NSALE but i think its so cute. ~at least in CA~ i can kinda still run in this longline sports bra and leggings – with a pair of high waist leggings as like a crop top. this also is just super supportive – i tried one on in my store.
- nike ‘windrunner’ hooded windbreaker jacket : this is so adorable and is ON SALE right now for 40% off. i know it would be awesome for running in the rain – or just wearing honestly. this was also on sale during the nordstrom sale but its actually an amazing price right now too – almost anniversary price!
- nike dry tempo running shorts : i mean you truly can’t go wrong with any running shorts. i just like these ones because of the length and the design. nike shorts are made really well so they are almost always perfect – but my other favorite running shorts are these from lululemon shorts and these zella shorts.
- nike pro cool capri leggings : leggings are my jam. i am sure you guys know but i am pretty anti-jean so i typically wear leggings. for me, good leggings are an investment – and although these nike ones are on SALE right now for a good price, they are also just beautiful quality. my other favorite leggings are ones with cool patterns, i love these from beyond yoga leggings and these lululemon leggings.
- north face osito jacket : this is probably the softest jacket ever. i think that it would be so cute on top of the zella longline bra with the nike leggings on a run, to a class or more. honestly, if you get cold easily this is a very nice hefty warm and soft jacket that you can wear for active or just over clothes!
- nike pro – indy mesh trimmed sports bra : nike bras are always super supportive and are made for exercise – so you honestly couldn’t go wrong with this one. i love the mesh paneling on it and as i mentioned before – how could you go wrong. its a black sports bra so it can be really paired under anything.
- adidas performance warp cropped panel strecth t-shirt : this t-shirt is super cool and when i first saw it on net-a-porter i thought it would be so cool for fall. it has some holes and mesh – but it looks generally pretty thick and perfect for exercise or just you know – anywhere else – and i would totally pair it with any leggings because its just white and can match with anything!
- nike victory pleated skirt : as i mentioned before, yes no white after labor day but when you wear a red polo – the white skirts look super clean and nice with the red polos. i love the pleats and just pleated skirts are just so much cuter than non-pleated ones!
- nike versa printed sweatshirt : this was on the anniversary sale too, and i loved it then and i still love it. it was so soft inside and would be cute with shorts, leggings, and even jeans for a cute look! its black and super clean looking – there’s no font on it, just the logo so it has a super cute look.
- nike roshe two sneaker : OKAY, you guys know my absolute addiction with my own nike roshe sneakers – but honestly i seriously suggest them for anyone who is looking for a new sneaker that is not only cute but good for going here and there and exercise – like when i have to condition for golf i turn to these babies! i love the gray ones – but i have the classic black ones!
i hope you guys enjoy my wishlist! if you buy any of these let me know in the comment bar down below!
(aka kate wins!)